Friday, November 13, 2009

Yes, I'm extremely behind!!!!! (1st installment)

I am so sorry I haven't updated this in so long! Wow!

Well, it has been a crazy year!!!!!

January didn't start the year off all that well. Our husky Nika ran out in the road, and was hit by Keith (he also had Dustin in the truck with him).



In February, we celebrated Keith's birthday. We got him Rockband for the Playstation 2. It was quite a hit with the entire family! There was a lot of "rockin' out!"

Keith and I went uptown for lunch and Virginia joined us for Keith's birthday.

Rockband remained pretty popular. Here's Dustin jammin'!


I think this may be a sign that it was too popular. Dustin wanted me to build him a guitar and mic stand out of tinkertoys. LOL



...more catching up soon to follow...

No comments: