Saturday, August 9, 2008

Swimming

We got to take the camera swimming...literally. I thought the waterproof feature with our new camera sounded like fun - I was right. It was so fun getting these pictures of the kids. If it had been sunnier, I think the underwater pictures would have turned out a little better, but I was quite happy with the pictures I got. We all went swimming at Leslie's on Wednesday. We did have an extra little guy in a couple of the shots. Nate was over at Aunt Leslie's swimming too.

Of course, jumping in is always a ton of fun!




Daddy even got off work early to come with us.






I really wish this had been centered better! I think it would have turned

out to be such a great picture!


It was quite un-nerving, to say the least, to put a brand new camera under the water - intentionally. I thought it was pretty cool though. The kids had fun "posing" for these ones.

Nate was my first candidate.

and Cody

And Ali

Daddy and Ali went for an underwater ride for this one


We'll definitely be doing this again!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was such a great time for all of us.