Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere!

Keith started it! He got me these three beautiful rosebushes from him
and the kids for Mother's Day.
We decided to get more and line this side of the garage across the yard. So we now have 9 rose bushes along there. I love them! They are going to be so pretty when they are bigger, and full of blooms!

As you can see, Kasey is supervising. We are going to put some edging all the way around the front and sides, but we're not sure of what exactly yet.



We also planted three new azalea bushes along the front and corner of the house.

I am loving the blooms on these bushes!



I got two other plants, but I'm not exactly sure of where they will end up just yet.
Here is the dahlia.

And here is the pink gerbera daisy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you liked purple, but seems that pink flowers are the "in " thing for you this year...lol

they all look so pretty..

love ya, Mom